Planning your future.
SAT and ACT Information
Financial Aid Resources
- Financial Aid Process
- VSAC – Financial Aid Resources
- VSAC – Scholarships
- VSAC – Grants
- CSS Profile
The Final deadline to apply for scholarships is February 15th.
Tuition Break Program
This program provides a discount on tuition to New England residents when they enroll in approved degree programs at out of state public colleges and universities in CT, ME, MA, NH, RI and VT. This program is only available for certain degree programs not offered by any state college/university in a student’s home state. Click here.
College Search Tools
In addition to Naviance, students can use the following resources to enhance this process.
- Common Application – details for understanding the Common Application.
- Colleges Accepting the Common Application
- Coalition Application – details for understanding the Coalition Application.
- Colleges Accepting the Coalition Application
- NCAA Eligibility Center – important information to follow if you want to play sports in college and be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center for Division I and II sports.
- NACAC Guide for College Planning – The National Association for College Admission Counseling has written a step by step guide for students to help with college awareness and planning.
- Career One Stop – a U.S. Department of Labor resource for career exploration, training and jobs.
- Career Planner – an interactive website that helps explore possible careers relating to your social style and interests.
- My Future – a website for young adults focused on the career search process.
- My Next Move – search for careers with key words or by industry and/or find careers that match your interest or training.
- U.S. Department of Labor – Occupational Outlook Handbook – the OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- Truity Holland Code Career Test – John Holland’s career inventory measures interest level in six occupational areas to help you understand which jobs will suit your interests, talents and aptitude.
- 16 Personalities – you can get a concrete, accurate description of who you are and why you do the things the way you do.